Monday, April 13, 2009

First and foremost, let me start, perhaps, by explaining why I chose to start a career in the performing arts sector. From young, I was told by many that I had a talent in guitar playing. I believed, that it was performances like these that help people take a break from their daily hectic life, and to relax and rejuvenate with a soothing performance. It was also a chance for me to further develop my talent, and to utilise the most I had of it. 

On a side note, I'm on my world tour now. I'll next perform in Singapore. I'm finding it increasingly hard to find a good location to stage my performances. However, I do believe I will find the perfect location. Join me in my search! I'll tell you guys once I have the confirmed location.

Stay tuned, my beloved fans!

JOJO

No comments:

Post a Comment